Is this bag a knockoff of something?

1. Hello, I'm just browsing the net for small bags and I came across this-- not designer or anything:

[​IMG]

Is it a direct knockoff of anything? I don't want to carry around a fake bag. I think a lot of non-designer bags are similar to designer bags and it's so hard to find just a regular bag to run around in that's not a knockoff of something.

Thanks so much!

2. Knockoffs and inspired bags are 2 different things. Knockoffs claim to be the real thing while inspired looks like is similar to the real thing.

I don't know if that's an inspired bag but hopefully someone else here can. =)

3. That's very true-- Inspired in this case. Sorry about that!

It's a very cute bag... I hope it's not too closely inspired to something; I'd like to grab it just for a cute black bag. I'm having trouble finding even a designer black bag that's small like this in black which I like just to run around in.

4. It's a cute black tote. It does look a little bit like Coach "Soho" totes, but I think you'd be okay with it because it's not an exact copy.

5. inspired is legal, so as long as it doesn't bear a designers name.

6. I agree it looks very inspired by Coach, but I don't think it's a knockoff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice