Is this bag a HAC 28 or 32 ?

edelzee

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
I've been drooling over this bag for quite awhile. Our dear IFFAH posted them in the Asian Ladies thread many moons ago.

I can't decide though if it's HAC 28 or 32.

What's your thought? Do you think it's a 28 or 32? Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!!:smile:

Attachments

• paon1.jpg
    paon1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 579
  • paon2.jpg
    paon2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 258
It looks like a 32 to me too. I have a blue paon 32cm HAC in CDC leather and this looks exactly like mine (as far as I can tell from the photos). Here are a couple shots of my HAC. This is an AMAZING summer bag!!

Attachments

• DSC01931.JPG
    DSC01931.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 180
  • js10.JPG
    js10.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 141
OMG! alioops - Your blue paon HAC 32 is so so pretty. This bag is definitely droolworthy. Amazing colour! Thank you for the pics!! :balloon:

Thank you so much ms piggy! Thanks so much for stopping by to help me out. I really appreciate your reply. :smile:

I hate beeing a contradictor, but I have to say the bag is most probably a 28. the lady is TINY. Look at the size of her head comapred to her body.

Anyway I saw that bag at Madison store in 2008, it was absolutely RL.

Thank you perlerare for your input. :flowers: That's why I wasn't sure if it's a 28 or 32. Against the white dress in the first pic it looks like a 28 but in the second pic it looks a bit bigger on her. Her head (and hair) does look big compared to the rest of her.

Isn't this bag out of this world though? Bleu paon is so pretty.

Thank you perlerare for your input. :flowers: That's why I wasn't sure if it's a 28 or 32. Against the white dress in the first pic it looks like a 28 but in the second pic it looks a bit bigger on her. Her head (and hair) does look big compared to the rest of her.

The 2nd pic was what threw me off too. She does appear tiny.

I think it's 32. I saw the exactly bag in the store, the summer of the 2008. blue pao in chevre mengalore. H have made some 32 HAC in this color and skin. now I wish I did purchase it. I am loving a HAC in a 32.