Is this bad or funny looking? I bought a wide ruffle layered top and Im large chested

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
I bought this top last week and I really love the crispness of it but Im worried the top ruffle looks a little funny because it sticks up over the other layers since I am large chested... Im not sure if you can even tell from the picture.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 421
I have the same trouble with some of those types of tops, PG (esp. "babydoll" tops). I think I can kind of see what you are talking about. If you feel it looks "off," it probably does, and if you wouldn't feel comfortable in it, it should probably go back to the store, imo.

I think it looks cute but a side view would be good also. I mean if you have any chest at all the top layer is going to stick out a little. All tops do.

Heres a picture of the side.. Is there a way to make my photos appear right side up? The photo was taken the right way and in my email it is right side up and on the saved file..

Attachments

• whitetopside.JPG
    whitetopside.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 281
Thank you! I feel better with all this positive input. I love this top but I wasn't sure what it did for me. Its BCBG.. I bought it from Neiman Marcus Outlet at Woodbury Outlets.