Is this Auction a Joke LOL.....

There was a very long thread about "very well worn" stuff on eBay. It's not a joke. It caters to freaky foot fetishists and complies to eBay policies...believe it or not. These freaks LOVE old socks and old, nasty shoes - the nastier the better.

Here's a good example of "well worn" used. Used nylons sold separately:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOMENS-SHOES-HO...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160313116740

Try and find the original thread on here for a good laugh.

OMG, I've never heard of a "fetish auction" before! Didn't know such things existed on eBay! :wtf:

Am I the only one thinking that this is a good idea? I'm not even totally joking! I mean, you have some old socks that need to be retired/tossed anyway... why not make $30 to put towards a handbag or a night out with friends? lol....

Am I the only one thinking that this is a good idea? I'm not even totally joking! I mean, you have some old socks that need to be retired/tossed anyway... why not make $30 to put towards a handbag or a night out with friends? lol....

Not a bad idea, but totally GROSS nonetheless. You really do learn something new everyday....

I put two shoes yesterday I didn´t want anymore, believe me one is really worn.... the other one got stained by putting them with other patent leather shoes.... so why not make some money out of it...... I received a question from the seller, hahahahaha, he want´s me if he wins to wear the shoes until he pays me, and to give him a to do list with the shoes plus a pic head to toe, wearing the shoes..... I mean is not that bad, for something I was going to trow...... u know....... This money will go towards a bag

I put two shoes yesterday I didn´t want anymore, believe me one is really worn.... the other one got stained by putting them with other patent leather shoes.... so why not make some money out of it...... I received a question from the seller, hahahahaha, he want´s me if he wins to wear the shoes until he pays me, and to give him a to do list with the shoes plus a pic head to toe, wearing the shoes..... I mean is not that bad, for something I was going to trow...... u know....... This money will go towards a bag

Is this for real? I've never heard of anything like this on eBay! I must be very naive! :rolleyes:

you must want a stalker:wtf: dont give that man a picture of yourself

I would do this - why not? I just wpouldn't send a pic of my face or any nude pics ;)

Like the episode of Sex and the City where Charlotte was getting free shoes for letting a guy rub her feet -- I was like "Free foot rub and Free shoes? Hell yeah!"