Is this at outlets?....legacy crossbody in amethyst

rykersmom

May 5, 2008
Has anyone seen this at the outlets? I am looking for the amethyst color. There are 4 left at a boutique (2hours away) but the outlet is just as far and I was wondering if they have been "sent" yet. It is style #41834. (would love the matching mini skinny too!)
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 41834_b4ae_a0_front.jpg
    41834_b4ae_a0_front.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 41829_b4ae_a0_front.jpg
    41829_b4ae_a0_front.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 32

rykersmom

May 5, 2008
hmmmmm...thanks. Now the age old question.......buy it now or wait and see if I can hunt one down at outlet.....I bet outlets will get more of the basic colors in...gray, black, tan....seems the Allen, TX outlet is really hit or miss.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Yes...at least as returns and displays. I have seen 2 crossbodies at the same outlet, and one was back months ago in the amethyst. THey are just now getting in the Legacy accessories in general at the outlets...they arrived in shipments last week at some outlets. They are getting in clutches, wallets, wristlets, and mini skinnies that I know of. I was also told a shoulder flap or two in some cases. I think these are mostly customer returns, and there appear to be a lot of those for this line since quite a few outlets are reporting these accessories.