Is this a turq 04'? Mini with LOW BIN

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Oh man that's tiny!! Or she has huge hands....

2. Wow, watch this seller today! I had an Apple green mini in MINT condition that I sold for $399. Guess I could have gotten more, huh?

3. It is tiny, I could barely fit my wallet inside~ but it's really cute!

4. A fun evening bag for someone, I don't go out enough anymore (kids).

5. Yes, I would say it's a turq '04 mini ! I've the '04 turq city and the color looks absolutely similar - it's a great color for summer :yes: !

6. It's cute, but waaay too small. Too bad it's not a first or a city, I know someone here would have snatched it up quick :graucho:

7. its mine folks :biggrin:

8. You bought it? Congrats! :cool:

9. Congrats!!!

10. Congrats. It's adorable!!! Not sure my Treo and keys would fit in there, but it sure is CUTE!

11. yes. i think its perfect for a casual night out..just throw in the phone, keys and maybe a LV pmp coin case with cash and credit cards...i dont normally carry my entire life with me anyways, thats what i carry in my car lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice