Is this a stupid question????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, I have a speedy 30 , now in some pictures throughout this thread some of the bags have their locks on. I never thought about it, should I put it on? What does everyone else do? Thanks

2. No questions are stupid :smile:

I guess most LV-lovers keep their locks on mainly for decoration purpose....I do. but I never actually lock my bags.

3. you know i do too.

but i imagine that if i am at a party or if i am going to be in the packed subway i would lock it. but it is basically very nice decoration. sad it is too heavy to turn into a necklace charm.

4. Since I have a few of the locks, I use one of them as my keychain. Nice and easy to get keys in and out :smile:
    The others I use as deco. for bags :smile:

5. I use mine for decoration purpose as well.

6. My one is for decoration as well. Though hopefully I'll have more than one lock in my collection. :yes:

7. i keep my locks on purely for the look off it

8. i dont have mine on my speedies anymore. it stretches out the hole and makes it look ugly, imo

9. Decoration

10. I used to use them as decoration, but as I kept putting more stuff in my speedy I decided to leave the lock off to save weight.

11. i keep the lock on as well...though i guess over time it does stretch the hole and the lock does tend to tarnish over time

12. I leave my lock on don't use it lock up the bag though...just like the look of it!

13. i keep it off .. hehe too afraid to tarnish the leather :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.