Is this a real LV

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. yup..its been made :smile:..i believe so anyway...but dont quote me on it hehe...i think it was a limited edition

2. Yes, this was an edition from louis, I think think they are a mypoupette.com verified seller.

3. :huh:h i loved this line! so cute! i wish i was into LV when all these neat styles came out...conte des fees, graffiti etc.

4. I believe so, its really cute! :biggrin:

5. Yes it's authentic but I have to say the conte de fees line was always my least favorite. That said they are very collectible. They were created to represent a fairy tale by the artist Julie Verhoeven. V
    eta from 2002

6. I have to say that bag goes in my "Why Louis Why?" column. Not for me.

7. I would buy that for a 5 year old. Not my liking at all! (but then again I LOVE the new preforated bags and the majority of members here do like them at all..) so don't listen to me!!! :nuts: :nuts:

8. hahah. hey we all make mistakes sometimes. .some are more expensive than others, that's all. :biggrin:

9. It's definitely authentic...I purchased an LV from this seller and had it authenticated. Super fast shipping...from Hong Kong! I got it in a day and a half!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice