is this a real kooba sienna

1. I always feel 'icky' about bags that are sold at 'unbelievable' price, how can they be so cheap? I know great deals are sometimes possible, but I wouldn't want to take the chance of getting a replica bag. There are tons of listings of fake bags (any popular style, you name it) at ioffer that run for less than $300 (as low as $100 maybe) -- MJ Stam, Fendi Spy, YSL Muse, Chloe Paddys, Ballenciaga motocycle bags,... Kooba Sienna goes for anywhere from $100 to almost $200. A lot of ebayers buy at wholesale from ioffer sellers & have the bags shipped directly to the eBay buyer (drop-ship?). The worst thing is that these bags are sold at retail price sometimes to unknown buyer, how horrible!! Please be careful.

I recommend buying from some trusted online retailers who often offer 30% off on Kooba bags including Sienna. Prices aren't as low as $200, but you won't have to worry about getting a 'replica' bag without knowing it. Good luck. =)

Sorry for not really responding to your question.

2. Kooba tags are tied on with brown thread, not the plastic thingies. I agree with bag.lover, price is way too low. I'd suggest buying from a reputable site and using a code (like activeendeavors.com with code "MUA20" for 20% off. Or Luna Boston, etc.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice