Is this a rare piece?

beastmaster

Aug 22, 2013
Arkansas
I won this bag on eBay for what I think is a great price. I just can't find this color for sale, but I do see others with stars or butterflies. I've seen some of the others listed as RARE.

Any help will be appreciated and if you could, what would it be worth? I haven't gotten it yet, but from the description it has a small spot on strap and some marks inside but the pictures look really good.

Attachments

Sarah03

Mar 2, 2013
It's very cute! You might try posting pics in the "ID this coach item" thread on the main page. If you have the name of the bag, you might be able to find more info. Hope this helps!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I won this bag on eBay for what I think is a great price. I just can't find this color for sale, but I do see others with stars or butterflies. I've seen some of the others listed as RARE.

Any help will be appreciated and if you could, what would it be worth? I haven't gotten it yet, but from the description it has a small spot on strap and some marks inside but the pictures look really good.

I don't think it is rare but it is cute and if you got it for a good price that's great. The bag is coated canvas and the strap is cloth so I am sure you will be able to clean it.

I believe it is a Waverly swingpack similar (but not identical) to the Waverly Heart Swingpack NWT at the link below (not my auction!) the original price for that bag was $138 and your bag was probably the same. They made several patterns of Waverly swingpacks a few years ago. It is a boutique bag (not a made for factory store item) so that makes it a little more special.

A few years ago I got a different pattern Waverly swingpack for my niece and she loved it. Enjoy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-48990...604?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item58b073af64

Last edited:

beastmaster

Aug 22, 2013
Arkansas
I don't think it is rare but it is cute and if you got it for a good price that's great. The bag is coated canvas and the strap is cloth so I am sure you will be able to clean it.

I believe it is a Waverly swingpack similar (but not identical) to the Waverly Heart Swingpack NWT at the link below (not my auction!) the original price for that bag was $138 and your bag was probably the same. They made several patterns of Waverly swingpacks a few years ago. It is a boutique bag (not a made for factory store item) so that makes it a little more special.

A few years ago I got a different pattern Waverly swingpack for my niece and she loved it. Enjoy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-48990...604?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item58b073af64

Thanks!

I couldn't find another on ebay or amazon like the one I bought.

I cant wait to get it in the mail & be able to look at it for myself. I only paid $31.00 + $6.00 for shipping. After seeing 2 gold ones with star pattern sell for between $45-$80, I feel I did good