Is this a no no?

ilove$

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Ok so I just tried on this shirt and I absolutely love it...It fits good everywhere but the only thing is that the top button is pulled apart like in the picture while the rest are not. Will it look stupid like that if I still got it? I hate when buttons pull apart like that but this shirt is really cute as well. I can't move up to a size Small either because I love the fit and length of the XS. I just really need some opinions.

sorry it won't let me post the pic

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3025445...people+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

Last edited:
_5745173.jpg

i work for free people and all of these shirts in this style are like that honestly since your most likely will wear something underneath its not something people will really notice i dont think

This top is popular! I replied to another thread a poster started about this exact same style top but in a different color. I feel like it's stalking me! :biggrin:

Anyway, I do think that it's a top that needs something under it at all times. A beater tank or, as the picture shows, with a long sleeve shirt.

Last edited:
oh yes definately I would be wearing something underneath it! I also like the black on the best as well. I just showed the pic of the raspberry because it looked liked it has the pulling apart that I was showing. Mine only does that with the button only though.
Also, thanks everyone!

If it doesn't fit and you have to fuss around with it, then don't get it. You will look like you gained weight and it no longer fits you. Worst case scenario, you have to fuss around to make it look good and you end up not wearing it much. There is no shortage of cute tops in the world. Hold out for something that looks fabulous on you. Don't waste your money.