Is this a new Speedy (from new collection)

1. Hello

I was looking at Style.com which showed some of the new LV bags.

Is this a new Speedy? Thought it looks quite nice, however it has a thick strap too which makes me wonder if its a Speedy or something a bit larger.

Could someone help please?

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2006RTW/complete/thumb/LVUITTON?trend=&page=4

Sorry it wont upload for me. But its picture no. 20 if anyone does see and its "Jessica Stam"

Thanks so much

2. A link or a picture would help :smile:

3. Hmmmm.......... still no link.

4. I think she meant this one:
    [​IMG]
    It looks cute!!!

5. doesn't look like a speedy to me.

6. Hopefully this will work - I'm having problems posting pictures...Here is a close-up.

[​IMG]

7. with a strap so thick, i would think it would be a shoulder bag.

8. here's the metallic speedy:

metspeedy.jpg
  9. Oh crap...I want that!

Selena

10. the metallic speedy is pretty nice i want one toooo

11. I'm not sure if I'm really feeling it yet, but it definitely looks hotter than the perforated !

12. I really like the metallic speedy, I'm going to see if theres a wait for that next time I go to LV :biggrin:

13. I really like these. Can't wait to see them in person. I wonder what other colors will be released.

00440m.jpg 00140m.jpg
  14. wow...I don't think I can pull off the metallic speedy...I would look like a poor girl carrying an LV made of tin or aluminum foil...I wonder what it's made of? I'd like to see one in person!

15. Me neither but I do like the bag. Its a bit LOUD!! yet still cute. I'm sure it'll grow on me.........

I like the metallic in the Alma better than the Speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice