Is this a legitimate website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis Vuitton don't do sales so unless these were stolen (which I wouldn't support either) all such websites will not be legit. just ask yourself why they can sell them for such prices and them be authentic. Surely if this were the case Louis Vuitton would make no money because everyone would purchase from such websites. Try eBay or fashionphile, yoogi's closet etc and always get authenticated here before purchasing. Good luck! x

Last edited:
The ghastly grammar and sloppy spelling is a dead giveaway too (click on "Why such a good price" at the top of the main page).

I very much hope LV will never stoop so low as to entrust its luxury goods to any broker who can´t afford to hire a decent site proofreader - or won´t bother to :P

I just go an email advertising LV bags 60-80% off. They claim that their stock is the real deal (directly from France). But the prices are so low that it has me scratching my head. Can any one tell me if this is real or not?

http://www.louisvuittonhandbagssaks.com

Thanks,

Terry

Hi, they sell fakes. New LV is only sold on LV:s own website, not anywhere else.

Please post questions like this in the LV authentication thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.