Is this a large zippy???

1. This one looks like the large size which is bigger than the regular satchel, it doesn't look like "huge" though.
    I personally love this style, just saw it in store and I'm concidering it in other colour :graucho:

2. I also think it's the large!
    And completely wonderful!!

Eliz*Thomas is a great selling to work with too.

3. thanks sooo much!! I'm new to Chloe.. and I absolutely love the paddy.. it's such a beautiful bag.. I want to buy a good used one.. but don't know which color to choose.. I love the ivory/craie and the chocolat! What do you guys think??? ;)

4. I also think it's the large size and looks beautiful in chocolate! :yes: Personally I prefer Chloe's blanc/craie/sable shades to any other color but chocolate is definitely one of my favorites! :love: Are you looking to carry the paddy all year? Is your climate warm or cool?

5. Yea, it is warm.. tropical actually, all year round .. I live in Puerto Rico.. So i think I could wear it all year..

6. I just bought it in black noir which looks grey. 17" is the large bag I believe.

7. Woo hoo! Did you get the one off eBay??

Can't wait to see pics of you carrying it :flowers:

8. It's definitely the large size and it looks reallly large IRL too.

9. ok, so i guess it the medium one would be better..

10. Depends on how much you carry!! :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice