Is this a Hermes Kelly

1. and if so, what size is it? Then I'll know what I need to save up for :nuts:

hermes.jpg

2. That's a birkin.

3. ah - can you see I don't know much about these lol? Is this a certain style/size? Thanks!

4. it is a black (maybe togo as clemence leather is more slouchy) birkin probably a 30 or 35 size

5. not bigger then a 30 (she's tiny).
    lilach, could it be chevre? togo is a good guess. gold hardware

6. I've seen other photos of her carrying this, and I think it's a 35.

7. she could have more then one, or be borrowing from madam zoe.

8. well couuld be judging from the more stiff shape but i dunno i remind seeing a other pic of her with the bag an i missed the shine of chevre
    some more pics could help :flowers:

9. [​IMG]

Maybe it is a 30?

10. They are either two different bags, the first a 30 and the second a 35, or else the pics are missleading, 'cause the second one looks bigger on her...

11. they look close-ish to me. i think the sides being out like that make it look much bigger. she is so small, i really think it could be a 30

12. considering she is as big as a paperclip, I think it is a 25cm:nuts: .... (just kidding, I believe a 30, ):yes: :lol:

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

14. It seems like I read somewhere that she might have two, so perhaps there is a 30 AND a 35??!!! The first looks 30 and this last one 35 to me...

15. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice