Is this a good value -Scarf print framed clutch??

1. [​IMG]

I found this on eBay and there is a bunch of them going for around $100 - 124. Are these at the outlet right now, if so how much are they and is this a good price?
    Thanks!!

2. Not sure about the price, but I can tell you that it has been completely sold out at the outlets around me! I've been wanting to get my hands on a scarf print tote, but, alas, cannot seem to find one at the moment!

3. The scarf print seems very in demand and I have seen the totes going for over $200. So yeah that seems right.

4. I heart the scarf print, got my hobo bag this past weekend its small but I LOVE IT lol, not sure I could do the tote, I'm so scared to ruin the fabric!!

5. Thanks ladies - it ends soon, so i think I will try for it and see how it goes - seller has a 100% feedback and over 500 items sold, so I feel pretty good about this one...I'll let you know how it goes!!

6. I know what you mean! I have the camera bag and I'm neurotic everytime I carry it!

Needanotherbag-Good luck with the auction and keep us posted!!!

7. Well now I see a bunch of scarf print items I want...I love the planner too! Hhmmm what to do...

8. Yes that is a good deal. I just got the wristlet for 48.00 not bad...

9. That's a good price for it for something that's gone from the outlets. It was almost $80 when it was at the outlets.

10. I'm still thinking about getting one, but did end up winning a scarf print cosmetics bag which was so cute - am planning on keeping it full of the cosmetics I take to work that are currently scattered thru out my mini sig business tote... :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice