Is This a Good Price?

1. Hi, I am not an expert but my advice is to ask the more experienced members of this forum if the bag i authentic.

2. I've already confirmed the authenticity -- just wanted to get feedback from other members if they thought the price was good and any history they knew about it.

Thx!

3. I think the bag looks great.

I have no idea what the retail price is but its not that new (since the booklets are the old ones)...
    The style is good - they made similar ones last season (the square box shaped caviars with the leather handles. My wild guess is 1500 appx. retail

4. It's a cute bag! In regards to price, like Yorelica said, it's hard to determine a present-day price for an older bag. I'd say that it's not overpriced for its condition. :smile:

5. Um, I'm not sure about the price... but the bag is coming from Indonesia O_O, the shipping and the tax must be up there

6. Did chanel ever made a care booklet like in the auction? Because if im not mistaken, I remeber read the burberry princess page and she said that everything with that booklet is fake..But I can be wrong..

7. no that is not true.
    Older chanels have that gold booklet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice