Is this a good price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found a Mina at a NR for $406.00. Is this a good deal? I am debating on whether or not to buy it. I have a Mouse Stam Hobo that I LOVE but I don't have the regular stam. Is the Mina the same size as the regular stam?

2. That's not a bad price. Which color is it? The Mina is about the same size as a Stam but it is thinner and has only a chain strap (which some people find uncomfortable) and no leather handles.

3. It is midnight blue. I am kind of on the fence about it.

4. Sounds like a gorgeous color. Can you buy it and try it at home? if you dont like it, return it within the timeframe allowed.

5. It seems like a pretty good price. Like Coach Superfan said return it if you don't like it. Or, if you can't return it, can you wear it around the store for a while to get a feel for it?

6. I like the blue alot, and the mina is a fun bag. because you can carry on the shoulder or like a big clutch. I say go for it!