Is this a good price for?

Bradysmum

Carter and Evan too!
I was at a mall today that resells authentic LV purses (I know that they are authentic because several friends of mine have purchased them and authenticated them at the LV store afterwards) that are gently used.

I saw a white MC pouchette accessoires there today in excellent condition with no visable rips, tears, stains etc in sight (internal or external) and no fading or anything. They were asking $399 for it. Is that a good price?

I've wanted one of these forever and so am wondering if it's a steal, a good deal or they'd be robbing me blind.

Oct 30, 2008
You can find them cheaper on ebay and bonanzle quite often. And since when do malls have places that "resell" clothings.bags.ect. I am only curious because renting a spot at a mall or even a kiosk is quite pricey.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
^ To be honest, you can do better on eBay. It will be riskier, but you may be able to get a better price.

Also, I remember several price increases ago, the MC pochette was the same price as the speedy 25 - if so, then the pochette should be around 690$ right now.

Salma24

O.G.
Sep 5, 2008
Canada
Yes it is the one in Pacific mall. I think it is called up 2 u
Yes I know that store.
Their stuff is authentic.
But I think the price is too high.
You can find it cheaper on the bay.
Take a look or see if they will come downin price any, you can negotiate with them a little bit.
Good luck!

Oct 30, 2008
This is a store in a Chinese mall in toronto. They resell lv chanel and gucci. They also offer an authentic or it's free policy
That's very neat, I have never heard of a thing in the US. I would try to bargain with them or look on ebay and bonanzle, I think you would be able to get a better deal.