Is this a good idea for a 16 year old?

LVoeMe

Miss Shop-a-holic
Jun 28, 2009
My daughter's 16th birthday is in 2 weeks :yahoo: and I think I know what to get her. She has two Louis' (only the best for my love), a speedy 30 mono and a summit drive in pomme d'amour (although the last one we share). She wasn't really sure what she wanted, but I saw her eyeing the beverly mono mm on the internet, so I asked her causally, "Oooh, nice purse." She replied, "I knowwwww. It's perfect !" I am planning on getting her that with a pink bandeau to tie on the side in a bow, soo cute for a teenager! What do you think? :graucho: She's very mature and responsible. I can trust her with anything, and she's treated her LVs well since she was 14.

Edit: I would buy her a car but Ontario's law is they can't drive by themselves until they have their G, which they can only get at 18. Trust me, i thought about it. :P

Last edited:
I think it's a nice gift.
As long as you know she'll take care of it and doesn't just throw it on the floor etc.
But that should be no problem since she has two LV already. I say go for it!

Sounds like your daughter is a lovely and I take it a very good kid, good grades, good choices etc......I think the Manhattan with the bandaeu is quite perfect for her one and only, very special sweet 16 Bday!!