Is this a good deal??

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I saw this cute lil coach purse on ebay she says she will take $150 + $10.00 shipping

is this a good deal for this bag I have never seen it before and I need something small to take around when I go to places I dont want to bring my normal purse.

100% Authentic. Brand new with the original tags.

Made of water & stain resistant Signature Jacquard
Accented with Pink Genuine Snakeskin
Features polished nickel hardware
Includes SOHO buckle with rhinestone accents
Features a coordinating satin bow tie on back
Magnetic Snap Closure under SOHO buckle
Lined with lavender fabric
One interior zippered pocket with leather pull
Purses strap measures 17 inches with a 6 1/2 inch drop
Approx. 9 (L) X 4 1/2 (H) X 1 1/2 (W)

• Coach Style #5160

The bullseye is the outlet stamp. I believe the + means it was purchased at TJMaxx or a similar store. Someone else posted that awhile ago in another thread...since the search function isn't available, I can't direct you to who said it or where they said it. I don't know if it means Final Sale through Coach.

I think TJMaxx prices are usually not much less than half price, unless it was on clearance, so I would think $160 wouldn't be too bad of a price. The real question, is it worth $160 to you?? I personally wouldn't use it enough to justify paying that much. But it is cute!!

the +sign on the creed means this coach clutch was bought at outlet. it's very cute, go for it, you're getting all pink today, congrats

No a bullseye means it was bought at the outlet, a + sign most likely means final sale although I have heard of FS stamps meaning Final Sale and ES stamps meaning Employee Sale.. haven't heard of the + stamp but it must mean something. I would call JAX and make sure a bag can be repaired if it has a + sign on the creed. :tup: