Is this a good deal?

I would pass too. Especially since you just bought those 2 beautiful Leighs, you will be disapointed with a used bag that has stains. This is what I would do, I would call Tilton NH and have them put you on a list and call you when one comes in as a return or from JAX. Then you can go up and pick up a brand new one ! Also do the same at Kittery and Wrentham but Tilton seems to get a lot of stuff. I have a list with them right now. Over the summer they had 2 of those bags and they called me but I couldn't buy it then, I was upset as they were selling for $225 but eventually I got a black leather one for christmas and even though I originally wanted the khaki ebony Ali, I was happy to get it in black leather. I prefer this bag better in leather. Good luck !

I have nothing against preloved bags, as long as they are in good condition. I bought one that was preUSED, the bottom was scuffed up and the inside was all messy. If I knew that I would have never bought it. This seller is at least showing you the condition but is overpricing it. I would never pay more than 200, and that's only because the wallet is in the auction. You are much better off getting the one that lovin posted. It's new, significantly less and beautiful. I did see a whiskey ali at the niagara falls outlet, that I'm kicking myself for not getting, for about $250. I'm sure you will find a brand new one in the outlets if you keep waiting/looking. Good luck!!!
Looks a little rough to me.....I would pass on this one especially for that price. The wallet is nice but, still not worth it overall considering the condition of the bag....JMO

This one looks better for the money:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Ali-Khaki-Black-Leather-Signature-Handbag-10340_W0QQitemZ130188007608QQihZ003QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't think it's a good deal.. I didn't look at it but only for a second but it is used and signature.. the signature is $50 less already and it has been used. You can get one for less or leather for less or the same price. Good Luck! :tup:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your comments and advice. As you probably know I didn't end up bidding. Guess what! The seller relisted for $30 more than the original auction. Disgusting.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your comments and advice. As you probably know I didn't end up bidding. Guess what! The seller relisted for $30 more than the original auction. Disgusting.

Good for you, something better will come along!!! You should check out the Ali's in leather too.. there is just something about that line in leather that is tdf :drool: It doesn't seem to "dent" in like the siggy one does either. They are all pretty though!!! :tup: