Is this a good deal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to find an evening bag to use for Christmas and New Years, however all the ones i like (ie Zoe) are a bit too expensive for a bag i'll use only a few times a year. So i've been looking on ebay, and i found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-METALLIC-CONCENTRIC-WRISTLET-5894_W0QQitemZ320175925404QQihZ011QQcategoryZ1063QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Is that a good deal? Would it be able do you think to fit a miniskinny (for my money) and then a few beauty essentials, like lipstick and powder, along with a cell phone? (i have the motorola razr).

If not, please help me find a suitable evening bag! I don't want black, and i want it to be metallic or scarf print.

2. I think that is REALLY tiny...it's more like a coin purse if I remember correctly. (it comes with a key ring attached...meaning more along the lines of a medium sized skinny)

I bought a striped Zoe earlier this year off ebay...paid $125 for it I think...I've only used it once or twice...but I'm sure I'll whip it out for the holidays again.

edit:

check this auction, it lists the measurements for this item
    http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-SIGNATURE-SOHO-CONCENTRIC-EVENING-WRISTLET-NWT_W0QQitemZ160182079189QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Approx. 4 3/4 (L) x 3 3/4 (H) x 1 1/2 (W)

3. Thanks for the suggestion. Love it, but a little pricey!

I guess i'll continue searching on ebay. I wish we had an outlet here!!

4. im looking for the same thing. i think im leaning toward the madison lurex turnlock wristlet. its like the chelsea turnlock wristlet but in metallic lurex. it's not on the coach website anymore but i saw it at macys. its $98.

5. ^^yep, that one's my fave!

6. i would probably go for a framed wristlet. you can get them at the outlets for like, $50...and have a lot more room. plus, we have the new lurex framed wrislets in gold, silver, and black for only $55.20. :smile: they're preeettttyyyy.

7. i would but we dont have an outlet here in canada :sad:

8. yeah i was thinking about that one.
    i could of sworn i saw it before for $49, unless that was something else.

i'd love one with the top handle.
    i know they made some that look like the zoe but with a handle on top, but i dont even see one on ebay! any idea how much those are going for anyone??

9. ^^ Oh my gosh, you're so lucky!!
    The coupon was valid on Coach??!!

10. YES! even the sa was amazed.

11. Was it F&F? or something else?

(Sorry Eviekinz for going so off-topic!)