Is this a good deal? Should I purchase? Please help!

BrooklynsMa

Nov 19, 2009
I went to Dillard's last night and they had a Madison OP Art Claire bag in grey for $358 marked down to $175. So is this a good deal? If so, I will call my SA to hold it, or should I wait? :confused1:

That is an awesome deal! I was at Dillards yesterday and they were cleaned out in one phone call! A lady called in and said she wanted everything that was on markdown. Probably about 10-15 poppy totes in silver and blue, a brown op art audrey, 4 op art claires at the 175 price and god only know what else!

That is an awesome deal! I was at Dillards yesterday and they were cleaned out in one phone call! A lady called in and said she wanted everything that was on markdown. Probably about 10-15 poppy totes in silver and blue, a brown op art audrey, 4 op art claires at the 175 price and god only know what else!

Oh my gosh! That is insane! That really shouldn't be allowed. There should be a limit of some kind.

Last edited:

How could it happen? so weired.:tdown: unbeliveable