Is this a good deal? Should I purchase? Please help!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Dillard's last night and they had a Madison OP Art Claire bag in grey for $358 marked down to $175. So is this a good deal? If so, I will call my SA to hold it, or should I wait? :confused1:

2. Yes thats a good deal IMO.

3. I think it's a great deal, and my Dillard's had been cleaned out yesterday. If they had a deal like that, then I can understand why!

4. Yep, good deal. :tup:

5. That is an awesome deal! I was at Dillards yesterday and they were cleaned out in one phone call! A lady called in and said she wanted everything that was on markdown. Probably about 10-15 poppy totes in silver and blue, a brown op art audrey, 4 op art claires at the 175 price and god only know what else!

6. #6 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Oh my gosh! That is insane! That really shouldn't be allowed. There should be a limit of some kind.

7. How could it happen? so weired.:tdown: unbeliveable

8. Great deal!!

9. Thanks everyone, I got the bag!! :yahoo: I will post a pic this evening

10. yay! Congrats! She is an awesome bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice