Is this a good deal for pre-owned?

cmadtmifyb0623

IG @sheshopsatsaks
Apr 30, 2017
Hubby is looking at 2018 models of all diamond PG Love bracelet and all diamond PG JUC bracelet together for $60k from a highly reputable jeweler that are on consignment. Comes with full set, authenticity, boxes and all and he is wondering if it’s a good deal since Fashionphile and other websites do not have any listed so he has nothing to reference. Considering buying them brand new would cost about $96k including taxes I’d say it’s a great deal. They’re in excellent condition. What do you all think?

scheurin

Jun 25, 2020
Makes sense. However, it will be hard to stack these with anything else, especially the Love as it is thicker than the others. Okay, when you get those you'd never think of stacking anymore :biggrin:

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623

cmadtmifyb0623

IG @sheshopsatsaks
Apr 30, 2017
Makes sense. However, it will be hard to stack these with anything else, especially the Love as it is thicker than the others. Okay, when you get those you'd never think of stacking anymore :biggrin:
Oh yes this is his stack not mine lol so he won’t be stacking with anything else besides this pair. He currently has a JUC with diamonds and Ecrou so I think he plans to sell those if he buys these. Thanks for your input! (: