Is this a good deal for a Giant Mid Day bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After my coupon, this Giant Mid Day bag would come out to around $1,350 on smartbargains. Do you think that's a good deal?

Also, the measurements seem a little off to me (think that the Mid Day bags are generally bigger). Is this closer to a Work bag you think?

Thanks!

http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?pagename=prod&fd=true&fcloc=search&sp=All%2BProducts%252f%252f%252f%252fWomen's%2BAccessories%2BBargains%252f%252f%252f%252fHandbags%252f%252f%252f%252fAttribSelect%253dBrand%253d'Balenciaga'%252f%252f%252f%252f&dk=Handbags&deptid=11&catid=316&prodid=1111501502&t=Cat-Refine.dept-11.cat-316.prod.1

2. The picture is definitely a midday and not a work. They've jacked up the "original" price so it seems like you're getting a better deal that you really are, but $1350 is still a fairly good price for this bag. This is a really pretty color and the GGH really pops, so if it's something that you like, go for it.

3. I just decided "what the hell..." and bought it:smile: If it doesn't work out I can always return it. I'm just excited about finally being a Bal owner!

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures once you've received it.