Is this a glazing issue on my brand new LV twist

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    Hi All,

I returned my LV croisette in DA canvas worrying about Color transfer issues. I exchanged it to the LV twist in indigo. There were two bags, one had some scratches on the Hardware and after thoroughly checking the other I bought it. It’s a very beautiful Color. But after reaching home i saw that there are small dots on two different sides. Am not sure if it is glazing issue. Second and third pic shows the issue on back. Fourth and fifth shows the issue on front.Am so tired running to LV store in the past couple of days that I don’t want to go back again. But am not sure is this will be an issue in the future. I can exchange the bag only once which I have already done from Croisette to Twist MM so am not sure what they would say again. Could you all tell me if this is normal or am I being very particular about this. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. If it bothers you, take it back.

coloradolvr and praneha like this.
  3. The extra dot of glazing on the first two pictures won’t cause an issue. The last pictures show pieces of excess glue (from what I can see) you can rub these off gently or just wear it as it will fall off on its own when in use.

vinbenphon1, lvoe.junkie and praneha like this.
  4. Thanks a lot for the response, i will try to wipe it. This is the first time am buying a full leather bag and I was not sure of this.

5. Agree with this. These bags are hand-glazed so there may be some “extra” at some areas. I think you can rub it off or it will come off naturally.

6. I can't remember which bag but one of them had some "extra" on the edge and I ran my finger over it back and forth and it came off perfectly fine. I wouldn't worry about it, but if it bothers you by all means take it back.