Is this a fair price?

RudeGal

Dec 23, 2006
I belong to a Bags Yahoo group which sells a lot of designer diaper bags and handbags and just recently listed my Pirata Buon Viaggio for sale. I have used this minimally. Handful of times really. I have only been asking 100.00 dollars shipped for it and so far I have gotten no responses to my listing at all. Is this considered a fair price for this bag that has really no use to it? It just sits in my closet? Should I lower the price on it? I have no idea what these bags go for and cant seem to find one of these on Ebay that is used to compare it to. I just hope I am not asking too much or too little, but either way, I am not getting any takers..what is wrong with the bag? Is this one out of style now? Do you think this is a fair price? Any help is appreciated! ;)

I think it is a fair price.

But what I've noticed on eBay is that unless a bag is really rare (like an original print or a foresta in certain styles) if it is used at all, they almost never go for more than 50% of the original price.

I've just seen them when I've been watching a few I was interested in. I almost bought a used one from a seller named "snotgirl" (ugh!) then changed my mind....but she sold a citta rosa campeggio for $100 + shipping. That's just one example. That was a month ago.

I wonder if that's the same bag one of our members is selling

and whoa....where are you guys seeing these prices?

Where are you a member of? I had it listed on a Babybags group..:smile: I just dont think it is going to sell unless I drop the price even more which sucks since i paid full price for it. :shrugs:

When I saw your post on the Yahoo group a few days ago, my first though was "Wow, great price. Too bad I don't want a BV!"

Hope you find someone to take it off your hands!