Is this a factory bag?

Yes thats a factory bag. The were apart of the last floorset. Las I saw they were 299 with 20% off the they came to like 240. They come in patent leather too but those are a little pricier! Pretty shape though!

^^I am not bidding on that one. I plan to check out the outlet and hope to find that bag or one in a similiar shape. I also love and missed out on Francine and they are asking a lot for those on the bay.

Thanks for your help!

ITA, this is a GREAT factory bag. I'm waiting for them to drop in price...just a touch! My outlet (which is about as big as a bathroom) even had them in a large array of colors, siggy's patents etc.

I'll be checking them out tomorrow so I'll let ya know what the prices are at right now. DH got me a $200 GC for Valentine's and it just arrived. I've heard that Thursday is the BEST DAY to visit the outlets. I guess the SA's are filling the shelves for the BIG weekend rush. YEAH!!!

I'm going to ask about things they've got "stashed" in the back room. I usually don't BUT since they most likely won't be that busy I'm gonna "go for it!"

Hopefully you find this bag at your outlet!

OP~ I know what the lime green signature you're talkiong about looks like...not good. I like the color but NOT for signature!!!