Is this a DUMB thing to do ...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all!

I am kinda new here but not to LV and I have question...

I listed two bags - a Vernis Reade PM and a Batignolles PM - and I put USA bidders only, mostly b/c I prefer Paypal and I know a lot of International can't CONFIRM their addresses, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea...

Any Suggestions ???

THANK YOU!!!

Vicki

2. Hi, maybe just have Canada and USA... I live in Toronto, and we Canadians need a piece of the action too :smile: :smile: :smile:

3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. I always say USA and Canada only....you're pretty safe if you do that!!

5. I have yet to sell on eBay (frequent buyer, though)... but I often sell in other forums, and I usually prefer to ship within the US. I make exceptions for Canada, provided that the buyer has good feedback and deemed reliable. The only thing I hate is that there's no way to track, unless you use Global Express mail (EMS), and it costs a lot more to ship that way... to me, it's better to have the peace of mind, especially if the item is worth a lot of money.

6. Canadians have Confirmed addresses so you CAN put Canada in your auction.

7. Thank You !!!

8. I think you're okay for now. If they don't end up selling, then maybe the second time around you should include international buyers. Good luck!

9. International buyers rule! Hehe :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice