Is this a defect worth disputing? (PS1 Wallet)

liliane314

May 23, 2014
Hi all!

If you noticed my thread before, I was thinking about getting a PS1 Wallet. Well.....I took the plunge! I was happy to open my package today but found that the stitching on the bag is uneven and didn't quite catch the leather in one place. I am attaching a picture, and I would really like it if someone could tell me whether they think this is worth sending back or not. I hate to be picky but I feel as though it should be perfect.

Also, if anyone has had any experience with defective PS products bought from their online store, is it okay to go to the store personally and have it dealt with there? I live nearby and I would hate to have to pay shipping and go through the hassle.

Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_4538.JPG
    IMG_4538.JPG
    688.3 KB · Views: 369
Hi all!

If you noticed my thread before, I was thinking about getting a PS1 Wallet. Well.....I took the plunge! I was happy to open my package today but found that the stitching on the bag is uneven and didn't quite catch the leather in one place. I am attaching a picture, and I would really like it if someone could tell me whether they think this is worth sending back or not. I hate to be picky but I feel as though it should be perfect.

Also, if anyone has had any experience with defective PS products bought from their online store, is it okay to go to the store personally and have it dealt with there? I live nearby and I would hate to have to pay shipping and go through the hassle.

Thank you everyone!

ABSOLUTELY! That looks terrible! Especially if you've bought it directly from PS! I think the only way I wouldn't would be if I got a smokin deal on it....but I'm guessing you didn't. And by smokin deal I'm thinking over 50% off. Good luck, keep us posted.

ABSOLUTELY! That looks terrible! Especially if you've bought it directly from PS! I think the only way I wouldn't would be if I got a smokin deal on it....but I'm guessing you didn't. And by smokin deal I'm thinking over 50% off. Good luck, keep us posted.

I didn't--paid full price. Granted, it was only $165, but still. I'm glad I am not crazy for thinking this is unacceptable. Thanks for your input! Have you ever dealt with defects from PS?

Hi dear. I ordered a large PS1 wallet during their sale and it came with scratches on it. They were small, but I realized that it would always bother me so I decided to return it. Contact CS and tell them your issue. They'll email you a prepaid return label and refund you promptly. Defects are defects and if something is going to keep bothering you, don't compromise.

Hi dear. I ordered a large PS1 wallet during their sale and it came with scratches on it. They were small, but I realized that it would always bother me so I decided to return it. Contact CS and tell them your issue. They'll email you a prepaid return label and refund you promptly. Defects are defects and if something is going to keep bothering you, don't compromise.

I'm glad to hear that you have had some experience and it was positive in the end. This makes me feel a lot better!

I emailed the email address they provided and told them my issue, and I included the picture. I'll keep everyone updated as I hear back from them!

As always, the wonderful members of PF have been very helpful :smile: THANKS!

I'm glad to hear that you have had some experience and it was positive in the end. This makes me feel a lot better!

I emailed the email address they provided and told them my issue, and I included the picture. I'll keep everyone updated as I hear back from them!

As always, the wonderful members of PF have been very helpful :smile: THANKS!

Good luck, mama! I hope it all works out!
(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡*

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update....they replied to my email and sent along a return label so that I could send it back to them. They will send a new one! (Yay!)

I will post a full-fledged reveal once the perfect one is here :smile:.