Is this a defect??? Please help!!

cutebobo

Oct 3, 2006
Hey ladies,

I just rec'd the bag and noticed that the chain looks a little weird.
I can see that the end of chains were chained together.... But is it all like that for all the chanel chains???

Please help ~~ it's driving me crazy...Should I return it ???

Attachments

• P1010320.JPG
    P1010320.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 268
no, it's not defect, I can't speak for other jumbo, but all the patent goatskin jumbo I have seen from prefall are like that. I have actually posted a thread on the same issue here as I never owned a jumbo before. So it's supposed to be like that

Thanks ladies!!!!!
Is this problem for all Chained flap purse or just the patent ones.

thanks for clearing this important infor to me.... feeling much better.... :biggrin: is Chanel ever going to do something about it?

i have the same issue but guess the leather strap were not long being sewn together but just being left on each end like tat...its fine..no worries...:okay:

It's fine - it's just where the leather strap threads through and does not meet on the other side. I have some bags where it is joined and some where it is like this with a gap. Just put it under the flap. If the chain feels kinked, just take the link which feels odd and rotate it 180 degrees. It should then sit flat against the other links. Sometimes they just get rucked up.

Thanks ladies!!!!!
Is this problem for all Chained flap purse or just the patent ones.

thanks for clearing this important infor to me.... feeling much better.... :biggrin: is Chanel ever going to do something about it?

I have seen this on all types of chained flap purses (different leathers, different styles), not just the patent ones. I would just slide that portion underneath the flap / to the interior of the bag.