Is this a defect, is this normal for this Chanel item?

Dear all, I realised the bottom of the flap looks slanted ( the front of the bag is shorter than the back). Somehow it tends to fall forward a little if i put it on a table. I looked at other flaps on YouTube n i realised the bag looks even. Is it normal? Thank you all. :smile: View attachment 5714522View attachment 5714523View attachment 5714524
I have a Jumbo in caviar that looks exactly like this. I have another one (different hardware color) from the same year that doesn't. I think it's a normal variance from being hand made. I keep a pillow in the one that has the slant and it did seem to straighten it out a bit--but not as much as the other bag. The caviar is gorgeous though (actually looks like yours!) so I just deal with it.

Reactions: Dorami84
I have a Jumbo in caviar that looks exactly like this. I have another one (different hardware color) from the same year that doesn't. I think it's a normal variance from being hand made. I keep a pillow in the one that has the slant and it did seem to straighten it out a bit--but not as much as the other bag. The caviar is gorgeous though (actually looks like yours!) so I just deal with it.
Hi hi! Thanks for replying. Now i feel more reassured haha. Thank you!

Reactions: Metalblond

would be great to get your thoughts on whether this is normal or I’m just losing my mind lol!

would be great to get your thoughts on whether this is normal or I’m just losing my mind lol!

I don't see anything wrong. What specifically are we looking for?