Is this a defect, is this normal for this Chanel item?

No problem. If you are happy with everything else then don’t exchange it. Also it’s worth noting that when you put things in the bag the flap can look slanted anyway, for example if there are more things on one side of the bag than the other. I have seen some really obvious examples of slanted flaps and they were way more obvious than yours. A lot of jumbos are like that. Most normal flaps look like yours.

Yes the ones I saw in store were crazy looking!! One of the flaps was like a half inch taller than the other despite it being crooked, and another was bent! That brought on my hesitation to try with another. Thanks so much, good to know even a perfect bag can be changed once full! Makes me feel way more reassured. ☺

Reactions: honeybunch
No problem. If you are happy with everything else then don’t exchange it. Also it’s worth noting that when you put things in the bag the flap can look slanted anyway, for example if there are more things on one side of the bag than the other. I have seen some really obvious examples of slanted flaps and they were way more obvious than yours. A lot of jumbos are like that. Most normal flaps look like yours.

Hi I tried it on with clothes today but still haven't took tags off. Sorry to be a bother but do you guys still think it looks unnoticeable? I just have a hard time not seeing it, but I know it will be amplified when the bag is not worn straight.

Attachments

• IMG_6722.jpg
    IMG_6722.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 120
Hello,

I just bought a pre-owned Chanel classic flap caviar from a reputable seller. I just noticed some tiny white spots on the pebbles of the caviar leather. I gently rubbed them with a given cleaning cloth but it didn't go away.

I'm not sure if these are the scuffs, scratches or peeled off. Or is it normal for a caviar leather?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 20210205_131708.jpg
    20210205_131708.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 20210205_131730.jpg
    20210205_131730.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20210205_150628.jpg
    20210205_150628.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 123
Hello,

I just bought a pre-owned Chanel classic flap caviar from a reputable seller. I just noticed some tiny white spots on the pebbles of the caviar leather. I gently rubbed them with a given cleaning cloth but it didn't go away.

I'm not sure if these are the scuffs, scratches or peeled off. Or is it normal for a caviar leather?

Thank you in advance!

I know these. I had a grey caviar WOC new from the boutique. It had a similar spot and it also turned darker when wet. I guess its peeling so I eventually exchanged it with a non caviar WOC.

I have just bought a classic woc, and I realized the top is bowed in more than I thought it was. I was too fixated on the shininess of the leather and I forgot to check the woc at the boutique. The first photo is my new woc, and the second photo is the display woc that has a loose thread. The display woc clearly has a flat even top, and mine is curved.

I would like to ask if this degree of curve is acceptable for a new woc? I understand that the woc will eventually look like this with use because of the chain, but will it bow in even more?

610E3589-E6F3-41F5-8969-2D8F6F0DA943.jpeg42FDF742-A105-4A04-A592-6B481874D5B8.jpeg

I have just bought a classic woc, and I realized the top is bowed in more than I thought it was. I was too fixated on the shininess of the leather and I forgot to check the woc at the boutique. The first photo is my new woc, and the second photo is the display woc that has a loose thread. The display woc clearly has a flat even top, and mine is curved.

I would like to ask if this degree of curve is acceptable for a new woc? I understand that the woc will eventually look like this with use because of the chain, but will it bow in even more?

View attachment 4981545View attachment 4981546

Yeah that would bother me. I have a Boy Woc from 2017 and barely used and it doesn’t look like this. I don’t think wocs are hard to come by so I would ask for an exchange that isn’t the display either. I’ve learned if it bothers you now, it will continue to bother you later. It’s brand new and should be perfect considering these prices. It’ll make you happy in the end to have a perfect one (:

View attachment 4981545View attachment 4981546
That bowing is definitely not acceptable. My WOC has had a lot of use and doesn’t have that. I would exchange.

Reactions: bkee
Hi I tried it on with clothes today but still haven't took tags off. Sorry to be a bother but do you guys still think it looks unnoticeable? I just have a hard time not seeing it, but I know it will be amplified when the bag is not worn straight.
Hi, I can’t notice it at all. But it sounds like it’s really bothering you and it will continue to do so, therefore I would exchange.

Reactions: verychic555
Thank you for your reply.
I paid a "premium price" for this bag. I'm so disappointed that I can't return it. I will try not to think too much about it

I know that it is a horrible feeling right now but I think at some point it won’t bother you anymore. It seems to be the same color/caviar as my exchanged WOC so I‘d say that you got an absolutely beautiful bag with a slight beauty mark :smile:

Reactions: kloui.cali
Hi everyone! I finally got the call to get my chanel mini after months of waiting. Would you say this concave at the bottom is a defect? Would you keep or return? Thank you!

Attachments

• 4B251786-E47A-469D-996B-5B10282D1A71.jpeg
    4B251786-E47A-469D-996B-5B10282D1A71.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 100
  • E234194A-CC10-49D9-8E27-F78997917503.jpeg
    E234194A-CC10-49D9-8E27-F78997917503.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 102
  • A66A6E68-E724-4468-858D-6188AC07C8FB.jpeg
    A66A6E68-E724-4468-858D-6188AC07C8FB.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 100
Recently purchased a mini flap but just noticed something on the back pocket. Does anyone else see it? I don’t want to say what it is yet to see if it’s noticeable to others

View attachment 4982241
Looks like maybe a little bit of streaks that you would possibly get from oils from your hands. Stitching in top right of pocket doesn't line up where stitching on bag ends. But nothing major. Did I guess correctly?

Reactions: verychic555