Is this a Croc Birkin?

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Definitely looks like it to me...but I have made mistakes before. She sure looks happy, doesn't she?

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
^^^Actually, it's neither. She is a TV personality in Russia and hails from a very wealthy family (her dad was in politics before he died). The caption says it's her and some other TV personality. Lucky girl, indeed!!!

femina

Mar 19, 2006
SINGAPORE
LV_addict said:
^^^I could be wrong, but I thought her watch was by Jacob & Co.
Yes.....it's the pink strap Jacob & Co diamond studded watch. Not a fan of Jacob & Co. Wanna ask to everyone here in Singapore. Fann Wong has been lately wearing a red croc strap black diamond studded watch. David Gan also have that design but his is in brown croc strap with white diamonds. What's the label? Very interested.

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Yes.....it's the pink strap Jacob & Co diamond studded watch. Not a fan of Jacob & Co. Wanna ask to everyone here in Singapore. Fann Wong has been lately wearing a red croc strap black diamond studded watch. David Gan also have that design but his is in brown croc strap with white diamonds. What's the label? Very interested.
Fann Wong is Singapore "Yafriro International Pte Ltd" or "Yafriro Cilibrer Le Temps" spokeperson since 2005/2006. Yafriro is the company which distribute luxury watches in Singapore and a few other South East Asia countries. If I am not wrong she has shown with Jacob & Co watches in many colours and designs and deLaCour watches so far.

u can find out more of her watch and the one from David Gan at her fan club forum Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board) :love: