Is this a coach bag? Ostrich?

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I am working with Splash News to help identify bags. They sent me this picture today. Anyone can be of any help??

Attachments

• splashnews_spl18288_004.jpg
    splashnews_spl18288_004.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 284
I think this may be more information that you need, I hope it is correct
Description:
Timeless style takes on a luxe look with this glamorous ostrich version of our hot new Lily Satchel. * Inside zip pocket * Cellphone/multi-function pockets * Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob * Front open pocket * Back coin... See more » Timeless style takes on a luxe look with this glamorous ostrich version of our hot new Lily Satchel. * Inside zip pocket * Cellphone/multi-function pockets * Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob * Front open pocket * Back coin pocket with framed clasp closure * Zip-top closure * Imported ostrich with leather trim * Legacy stripe lining * 21 3/4” handles * 8" drop * 14 1/4 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 5 (W) See less »

Highlights:
Price: $7000 Style No: 11160

Sorry I didn't text you back ASAP this afternoon Megs! We were kinda busy with tomorrow being V-Day and all... anywho, I jotted down the info and took a pic of the Lily Ostrich Satchel before I left...

Lily Ostrich Satchel- $7,000 USD Model #11160
-Inside zip pocket
-Multi-function & cell phone pocket
-Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
-Front open pocket
-Back zip pocket
-Small back pocket with frame closure
-Brass feet to protect bottom from scuffing
-Double top zip & turnlock closure
-Genuine ostrich with leather trim
-Satin lining
-23" straps
-14 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 (W)
-Bordeaux shown

The colors currently available: Burnished Amber (Bordeaux) and Brass/Mahogany

There was also another color available, Brass/Petrol, which was an off-black color.

Here is a picture that I snapped with my phone... sorry that it's not the best quality. :sweatdrop:

img358df1.jpg