Is this a cheeky robbery of classic LV design?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
I noticed this Burberry bag, and immediately thought of the classic LV monogram color theme. Do you think people will think so when they see this bag?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-06-20-10-52-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-06-20-10-52-1.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 958
  • Screenshot_2014-02-06-20-09-23-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-06-20-09-23-1.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 953
I'm not familiar with Burberry bags, but as an LV lover I think indeed that this looks like a cheap knock-off from the LV Keepall...Again, I don't know anything from Burberry bags, so maybe for Burberry lovers this could be a very high quality bag, on which I cannot argue about.

I'm not familiar with Burberry bags, but as an LV lover I think indeed that this looks like a cheap knock-off from the LV Keepall...Again, I don't know anything from Burberry bags, so maybe for Burberry lovers this could be a very high quality bag, on which I cannot argue about.
The quality is probably all right (though it's made in China). It was the design and color that reminded me of the LV mono.. Im not familiar with this brand eighter.

it is but Burberry has been a premier label since late 1800's, almost as long as LV. I would venture to say that there are similarities yes, but I wouldn't say its cheap knock off either. Burberry is listed as a Premier designer on here, and rightfully so

No, it doesn't really make me think of LV. I have liked the Burberry design for a long time and I see Burberry, not LV. The shape is similar, but many designers do that kind of shape as it's just a duffle.