Is this a Bella or Bella Bella?

Speaking of bella bella, I just took my new OP bella bella out of the plastic wrapping and put all my junk in it to see how it looks stuffed and on my shoulder... I LOVE IT!! I love how it hangs a lot lower than the bella. It makes me want more bella bellas!! *lol* I think it beats out the MM as my favorite medium sized bag!!

I'm really debating whether to order the camo bella bella from the outlets (if there are any left)... but then that poses the question on how I'm supposed to get my matching denaros!! Argh...

I just got a message from the seller, who is also a fellow TPFer, and she confirmed that the bag I bought is indeed a BELLA BELLA!!!:party: :wlae:That's wonderful news for me as I prefer to have the various prints in different styles and I have already got a amore bella.:yahoo:

My tan PG Bella Bella came last week.:yahoo: And finally I managed to get some pics taken to be posted here. I love how it got all the girls captured on the back. Thanks, nakolulu, for being such a wonderful seller!!

And for those who have been asking how does the bella compared to the bella bella, I have also attached a comparison pic. It looks better on the shoulder too, more like a handbag compared to the bella.

Attachments

• Tan PG BB (front).jpg
    Tan PG BB (front).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Tan PG BB (back).jpg
    Tan PG BB (back).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Bella vs Bella Bella.jpg
    Bella vs Bella Bella.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 43
My tan PG Bella Bella came last week.:yahoo: And finally I managed to get some pics taken to be posted here. I love how it got all the girls captured on the back. Thanks, nakolulu, for being such a wonderful seller!!

And for those who have been asking how does the bella compared to the bella bella, I have also attached a comparison pic. It looks better on the shoulder too, more like a handbag compared to the bella.

yay! glad you love it!! i'm so happy it's gone to a good home. :yes: hope you put it to lots of good use!!