Is this a bad idea? New Piece plus styling help!

Hi all!

I just wanted to give an update! I have decided to buy the matching 5 motif yellow gold bracelet to wear on my other wrist. I placed my order about a week ago.

Although, as many of you know, the inventory at VCA is incredibly low right now, so I am patiently waiting to receive my order. I will post pics as soon as it arrives, but after speaking with my SA, seems like it will definitely be a couple months at least.

Thank you for your advice, support and patience!

Hi all!

I just wanted to give an update! I have decided to buy the matching 5 motif yellow gold bracelet to wear on my other wrist. I placed my order about a week ago.

Although, as many of you know, the inventory at VCA is incredibly low right now, so I am patiently waiting to receive my order. I will post pics as soon as it arrives, but after speaking with my SA, seems like it will definitely be a couple months at least.

Thank you for your advice, support and patience!

Yay! :yahoo: That is wonderful news! :happydance: Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Hi everyone!!

What are your thoughts? Is it a weird idea? Would it look bad or too gaudy? I plan to make my next purchase in a month or so...I was thinking of tigers eye at first to stack or wear alone...but now this YG-on-each-wrist idea has crossed my mind and I like it so much more! I could wear the tigers eye on the other wrist with my current YG one, but I don't think it will look as nice as having both of the exact same bracelets on each wrist.

Any advice and tips appreciated.

Congratulations on your bracelet! It is easy to buy another one quickly -- they are very addictive.

My take? Where whatever you want, wherever you want.

There are no rules.

Go for it!

Reactions: Yoshi1296