is this a 28 or smaller?

HiHeels said:
okay, we've come full circle (by the way - i thought for sure you would forget to check this post. you are working overtime for us here. you are major of tpf!!!). back to 28. :rolleyes:
though i guess a 25 would look on me the way a 28 looks on her...
i will go to hermes this weekend if i can and look at the sizes for myself.
I am a devoted TPF member! Of course I remembered! :wlae:

oh you guys are really messing with my head. :upsidedown:
but i so appreciate every opinion.

crochetbella, can you imagine if you bring in a picture and some of the SAs think it's a 25 and some think it's a 28??!! :nuts:
please do though.
(it's been the experience though that tpf members know as much about hermes as anyone on the planet.)

Looking like a 25 to me.

See the model's arm through the handle, and compare it with Kat's beautiful bag. Kat's has more arm room through her 28 handle than the model's bag.

kristi just shared this page in another thread.
does it help with a conclusion regarding the size of the purse in the picture?

Attachments

• IM000017.jpg
    IM000017.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 63
  • 28 kelly on runway.jpg
    28 kelly on runway.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 80
OK, here is a picture of Carolyn Kennedy with her 32cm. She was, I believe, 6' tall. I don't know if it helps any but I thought I would throw it into the mix for comparison. I always like seeing CBK pictures, anyway.

18821-stars-and-hermes-14.jpg

dianagrace said:
OK, here is a picture of Carolyn Kennedy with her 32cm. She was, I believe, 6' tall. I don't know if it helps any but I thought I would throw it into the mix for comparison. I always like seeing CBK pictures, anyway.

Oooh ... in this case, the 32cm looks like a 28cm on her. Using the same logic, now I think the bag on the model may very well be a 25cm after all.

I can't make up my mind

dianagrace said:

okay, MAJOR points to you for trying to help AND posting a cbk picture. what a treat.

koukanamiya said:
Oooh ... in this case, the 32cm looks like a 28cm on her. Using the same logic, now I think the bag on the model may very well be a 25cm after all.

I can't make up my mind

so the question is, is it a one-purse size difference between these 2 bags, or 2? now the model is wearing huge heels and we don't know her height to begin with. cbk, in these boots with heels, was really tall.

dianagrace said:
Thanks for posting that pic of CBK, one of my favorite style icons.