Is there writing on the Miroir Pochette???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Help- Am I going crazy??!!! I am on the waitlist for the Miroir Pochette, but in one of the threads, it looks as though Louis Vuitton is plastered on the side. I am hoping that it is just a watermark.:sweatdrop: I like the miroir just with the LV embossed on it, like on the papillion and speedy!

2. Yes, it the same as the plate on the antiguas.

3. Yup !

I think it makes it kinda look like a giant chocolate bar ! :graucho:

4. Yeah, it's not the mono pattern, it's like the "LV INVENTOR" Plaque...Personally, it's the only thing from the line I sort of like, like ayla said, it's like a big chocolate bar!

5. Thanks for your help!!! I am having second (and third) thoughts now!!!:confused1:

6. I tried to take a close up of the plate, but it's too shiny.

It says:

DEPOSE EN FRANCE A L'ETRANGER
    LOUIS VUITTON
    INVENTEUR
    101, avenue des Champs-Elysees, PARIS

7. Now you have me craving giant chocolate bars!!

8. Sorry for those who like the plate, but why??????!!!!!! I was really looking forward to this latest addition!

9. What is the price on it??

LOL Too lazy to search the forum!

10. I believe it is a little under $500- a little more than a chocolate bar!:roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice