Is there such thing as guilt?

I usually dont feel guilty when I buy them. But recently, I am starting to question my purchases. Times are bad, pple are retrenched and there are pple out there who have difficulties just bringing dough to the table. News like that make me feel ashame. I guess if I only buy 1-2 bags in a year, that's still alright but I don't.

yes .. but LV makes me very happy too :sweatdrop:, i do agree especially in recent economy it's better to be more prudent with money. the other day i met this guy who has no money and i feel really guilty and so blessed to be able to live comfortablely and have nice things.

sometimes, i do feel guilt and think about what else i could have bought with the money - for example - vacation overseas or a car etc....

but, i enjoy my LVs and try not to think about what could have beens

Not until recently did I feel any guilt which is odd because I use to have a large collection of LV many of which I 've sold over the last couple years and basically kept what I really use, so why I would feel any guilt now is strange. With the ecomony the way it is and so many people in desperate times, yes, I feel a little guilty and doing volunteer work only seems to make the guilt surface more because I see those that are gracious for a roof over their head and food on the table. There has also been a time here and there when I thought after a LV purchase how I could have used the monies for something both hubby and I could enjoy together. I wonder if he feels this little bit of guilt when he indulges his interests?????? I guess the main reason for any guilt I may feel is stronger now because of hard times for so many. I do give far more thought to each purchase I make now.

I don't feel guilty because I make sure that whenever I make a purchase that I have more than enough money to cover the cost. If I'm strapped for cash I know to walk away, so I don't feel bad when I do make the purchase :nogood:

No guilt here. I save $20 a week plus change for my LV. It takes a long time, but it works for me. Bills are paid, savings is growing and nobody/nothing is suffering from my big purchase. :smile: