Is there such a thing as too much???

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Hi there everyone!!!

I'm sitting here stroking my baby muscade paddington, which I am so in love with it's disgusting.:P

I'm currently contemplating adding a medium satchel paddy in muscade to the 'family' because I love the color so darn much....but would it be dumb of me to add an almost identical bag to my collection???

I feel silly even thinking about it, but then again a medium satchel would allow me to carry more so it could serve a different purpose as a work bag (lol can you tell I'm trying to get enablers to encourage me here???):P

What would you do? And am I insane??? Can you have too much muscade???:confused1:

I think maybe you should look for a different style, maybe the same color, but have 2 "same" bags is.. not insane, but a little bit useless. Better have many different Chloé style, than the same style just because we love it! :girlsigh:

Anyway, if you really and deeply love it, just go an buy it! Your decision dear...

I think that if you have a use for another (like you said, it can be a work bag) and you really love the color, why not? It's your bag collection after all!!!

I think maybe you should look for a different style, maybe the same color, but have 2 "same" bags is.. not insane, but a little bit useless. Better have many different Chloé style, than the same style just because we love it! :girlsigh:

Anyway, if you really and deeply love it, just go an buy it! Your decision dear...

From the mouth of babes!! I agree with this young lady. I think if you bought the satchel you wouldn't use your baby Paddy. Why not get a different Chloe style or shoes in that color?

If you love the purse and the shape and the colour, then I would say, go for it. If you're obsessed and you can't get it out of your mind, and you would go crazy if you knew the last one on earth was sold and you couldn't have it anymore, then I would say go for it.

I always fall in love with a purse, then try to get it in every colour. Having said that, I have a Michael Kors purse (the Astor) that I have the exact same bag in, but in a bigger size, same colour.

Your not insane!!! I have both sizes and love them to pieces. Sometimes you have more to carry, so the classic size is perfect. Go for it!!!! You can always buy it from Net a Porter and if your unhappy, just return it. They have a 14 day return policy. I say go for it!!!!

Hi there everyone!!!

I'm sitting here stroking my baby muscade paddington, which I am so in love with it's disgusting.:P

I'm currently contemplating adding a medium satchel paddy in muscade to the 'family' because I love the color so darn much....but would it be dumb of me to add an almost identical bag to my collection???

I feel silly even thinking about it, but then again a medium satchel would allow me to carry more so it could serve a different purpose as a work bag (lol can you tell I'm trying to get enablers to encourage me here???):P

What would you do? And am I insane??? Can you have too much muscade???:confused1:

icon1.gif
Re: Is there such a thing as too much???
If you love the purse and the shape and the colour, then I would say, go for it. If you're obsessed and you can't get it out of your mind, and you would go crazy if you knew the last one on earth was sold and you couldn't have it anymore, then I would say go for it.

That absolutely says it all! I have been obsessed with the Jimmy Choo Ramona bag and HAD to get it in three different colors. All I could do was think about a color that was no longer available. I fantasized about it, dreamt about it. A lady from the forum actually found me that bag and I felt my world was now complete. (We are a bunch of sick-o's, aren't we?) But with that said, GO for it. You will think about it until you do.;)

Your not insane!!! I have both sizes and love them to pieces. Sometimes you have more to carry, so the classic size is perfect. Go for it!!!! You can always buy it from Net a Porter and if your unhappy, just return it. They have a 14 day return policy. I say go for it!!!!

I'd totally jump on one from NAP except I don't own a credit card (lol I won't allow myself to coz I'm....bad :graucho:) and I can't find anywhere else that has them!!!:crybaby:

I'm sure one might pop up one day, if not then it wasn't meant to be and I should just settle on another bag.

So Pam you have a baby paddy & a medium satchel in muscade??? You're my IDOL!:yahoo: