is there such a thing as too much lv?

No such thing as too much LV, if as others have said, it's inside the bag!
I've recently come back to LV accessories after using Prada for ages - now I'm falling in love with mono all over again,and because I haven't used any of my LV - they've been resting in the wardrobe:P , I feel like I have all-new goodies:graucho: without spending any more money (if that makes sense....)

It's all a matter of perspective, actually. I think I'm getting to the point of having too much LV, even though I only have 4 bags at the moment (I got rid of another one!). When I get my 5th...it might be my last, at least, for now.

There's no such thing as too much in terms of your collection. Absolutely not, I will never stop collecting LV!
However, on your person, I believe it's easy to go overboard. If it's all squared away inside the purse then not so bad. But I don't think I personally would pair LV shoes with the matching purse, for example. Then you are really walking a fine line of becoming a fashion victim!!
I do get embarassed to open my purse in line at the grocery store, or at the bank, for example. I just imagine people's reactions if they looked in and saw my koala agenda, wapity, damier koala wallet, makeup bag, and key cles, all tucked away inside my vuitton purse. Haha! So I try to hide everything and close my bag really fast. Anybody else feel this way??

hmmmm i don't have that problem. i wish!!! i agree with irene though - i think there's such a thing as too much LV. i think i would only carry a LV bag with the LV accessories in it. nothing else. :yes:

I carry my digicam, my cell, a small make up pouch, checkbook sized wallet, a couple of pens, towelettes, my agenda/calendar and some other small knick knacks. I use my Speedy 35 most of the time.

There's no such thing as too much in terms of your collection. Absolutely not, I will never stop collecting LV!
However, on your person, I believe it's easy to go overboard. If it's all squared away inside the purse then not so bad. But I don't think I personally would pair LV shoes with the matching purse, for example. Then you are really walking a fine line of becoming a fashion victim!!
I do get embarassed to open my purse in line at the grocery store, or at the bank, for example. I just imagine people's reactions if they looked in and saw my koala agenda, wapity, damier koala wallet, makeup bag, and key cles, all tucked away inside my vuitton purse. Haha! So I try to hide everything and close my bag really fast. Anybody else feel this way??

YES!!!!!! I TOTALLY feel that way!!!!!:yes: :nuts: