is there such a thing as too much in your cles?

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
right now i have my groom stuffed with like 10-15 gift cards plus my metrocard and the white cards that came with it. it seems ok but i'm worried that i am overstuffing it and going to damage it. am i? how much do you have in there?

I think the canvas & mini mono cles are "wide" enough to hold a ton. The epi and vernis I get nervous with. I have a vernis cles in the old red and when I put too much in it, the zipper gets stuck. =( Never had a problem with any canvas one though. I wouldn't worry much. I usually carry around 10 cards in my cles.

oh ok, thank you. it seems fine and the zipper works perfectly. i was just afraid i was going to pop a seam or something. thanks!

hopefully i'll start using the gcs and clear it out! lol

I had the same problem. When I stuffed receipts in there it got bad. I finally took all the gift cards out. I just didn't like having them in there. I don't think I damaged it but I didn't like the access issue. Someone suggested a cigarette case and I think I may do that. I have so many gift cards, discount cards, etc., I am looking for a good solution.

I busted my cles zipper all the time and it works again everytime I unloaded some of the contents.I think it's more than 6 times now..gosh..I abuse my cles..

I would get the red epi cles to match your black bag. It will pop. I have both the vernis pomme d'amour cles (and the red epi cles) and I think I would prefer the look of the red epi against your Alma.