Is there such a thing as mauve concealer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or if not, has anybody used a lavender-colored concealer? Used to think this would be a strange color for concealer. But yesterday I was wearing the BadGal Plum mascara and rubbed my eyes at one point. Of course this smudged but the "plum" had a neutralizing effect on my undereye shadows. Any thoughts here?

2. Sorry I've been watching to much "What not to wear" marathons. I watch Carmindy put some lavendar concealer on the person who had dark undertones. She sells some with her line at Ulta. Sally Hansen. That is the only place I know where they have that makeup.

3. i use the lise watier portfolio concealers and it has 5 colours: green, ivory, brown, lilac(the purple one), and yellow beige. i LOVE this concealer! for under eye circles i use the yellow beige and the lilac i use it as sort of a hilighter :smile:

4. Thank you. I'll check it out. I know it sounds weird but it was just a thought. Maybe I could put a mauve eye shadow under my eyes. :idea:

5. By Makeup Forever (you can get it at Sephora):

[​IMG]

6. Thanks for the ideas. Looks like I might have to go to Sephora soon. My list is getting longer and longer.

7. I've only seen green concealers, sometimes called mint. I think they're supposed to neutralize redness, but this is the first time i see a mauve one! What's it do?

8. Lancome used to make a pallette with a green concealer for redness, a yellow concealer, and a pinky lavendar one..