Is there such a thing as having too much Damier Ebene???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :biggrin: So this is my first post on the LV forum, so HELLLLOOOOO LADIES!!! I've been wanting an LV for the longest time and I just received the Trevi GM in the Damier Ebene for my birthday. Needless to say, I AM HOOKED! Now I want an Neverfull GM and a Speedy 35. Only thing is, I don't know if that is too much of the same pattern. Ladies, do you have any helpful suggestions or some helpful alternatives to my one print addiction???:nuts:

2. There is no such thing as too much LV-- of anything! All of my bags are Monogram, so no, it's totally fine if you stick with one print. That being said, I think you should jazz it up a bit with different patterned SLGs!

3. I have a Trevi PM in Ebene, a Damier Speedy in Ebene, and a Damier Alma in Ebene - I love the print!

4. Nah the more the merrier...especially if that's what you like. :smile:
    I have a damier ebene speedy 30, NF MM, Bloomsbury PM, pochette accessory, and a trunks & bag complice cles.
    But I love monogram as well and have my share. Gotta love choices. GL getting your next damier ebene piece. ;)

5. Not too much! but might make you happy to have a Mono in there somewhere~I don't have one piece of damier anything, always did not like the checkerboard pattern, but I must say it is growing on me, especially for the fact that it is so great that there is no vachetta to worry about!

6. I love Damier Ebene. My first three LV pieces were in this pattern.

7. I'm not a lady hahaha, but my first 4 bags were all in Damier ebene... I love damier, but I wish I had gotten some bags in monogram or a different pattern, after a while they're 4 bags that look almost the same...

8. nope, no such thing!!!

9. I have 3 Damier bags, including Trevi, and I'm starting to feel a little overkill also. Or, is this an excuse to buy another bag? :graucho:

10. i have many mono's and theres no such thing as too much mono so there couldnt possibly be such a thing as too much damier:smile: enjoy

11. Nope, definitely not for me. I love Ebene. ^_^

12. No way, there's never too much of a great thing! If you like the pattern then go for it......I'd get the speedy 35 next!

13. Never!

14. I would have to agree  consider it your signature!

15. I don't think there is anything wrong with that and as long as you are happy that is all that matters.