Is there such a Bottega Veneta Bag as this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a lady on the subway yesterday carrying a very very beautiful woven leather bag. The diagnonal weave on it makes me think it's a Bottega bag, but I coudlnt' find it online at all.

The color was a bit metallic bronze-y, but not too shiny. The shape was very simple with no additional hardware. It looked just like a regular tote bag, but of course in woven leather. However, the edges on top of the bag was not flat. It had zig-zag ridges on the bag (sort of how the weave would look like it you didn't flatten it into a straight line).

Sorry for the lousy rendition I did on Paint. If it's not a Bottega bag, does anyone have a clue what it could have been? Thanks so much in advance :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Do you mean a cabat? however, they don't have zig zag ridges. Hmmmm

http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta-style-reference/cabat-pics-only-246410-2.html

if so BV makes them every year..... and they are gorgeous!

3. I saw a lady carry a pink tote in Bondi Junction today resembling what you described and it reminded me of this post.

It had zig zag ridges at the top opening like you said, a simple tote, more vertical then wide horizontal.

Wonder if it's a BV. I was about a meter away from the bag behind the lady. It looked like a fine quality bag.