Is there still a lack of black jumbo classic caviar in UK?

mim_19

Jan 1, 2009
I am going to London on 12 March to get my first new Chanel but i heard that on New Year the shop did not have any black jumbo classic caviar. I call the shop to reserve the bag over the phone but SA said she can not do that for me. She said I have to call and ask them daily before I go to make sure that the bag is there. Does anyone know is there a lot of these bag in the shop?
Thank you very much..

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
UK
Hi, mim_19
There are certainly not a lot of black jumbo caviar bags about and I think it is a good idea to call just before you are due to go to London, since they will usually only hold a bag for one day. I really hope that you manage to secure one for the 12th. Good luck!

mim_19

Jan 1, 2009
Hi, mim_19
There are certainly not a lot of black jumbo caviar bags about and I think it is a good idea to call just before you are due to go to London, since they will usually only hold a bag for one day. I really hope that you manage to secure one for the 12th. Good luck!
Thank you very much lizziecat, I really hope i can get my dream bag when the time Im there. :P